This is the second of a three-book series.
As a complete study and answer guide to your mathematics textbook, this series contains more than 500 questions and worked examples. Each topic in this all-in-one guide contains the following features:
- Targets to help you focus on the relevant concepts during your revision
- Comprehensive Notes and Worked Examples where a summary of the important concepts and formulas are emphasised. The worked examples have been written to help you learn how to solve questions of similar type.
- Tutorials by Topics are found at the end of each chapter. Each contains a wide range of questions, written to supplement classroom exercises, for you to practice and apply the mathematics concepts and formulas learned.
- Thinking Skills Corner is where you can find more challenging and thought-provoking questions. Here you will be able to train your problem-solving skills by applying the concepts learned in the chapters.
- Revision Exercises are found after every few chapters to help you refresh and consolidate all the concepts learned in these chapters.
- Answers with Complete Worked Solutions are provided at the end of the book and will be useful for your reference.
Secondary 3 Mathematics Tutor 3A (Volume 2)
- Conditions of Congruence and Similarity
- Revision Exercise 2
- Coordinate Geometry
- Functions and Graphs
- Revison Exercise 3
- Answers with Solutions.