Mathematics Tutor 2B, is the second of a two-book series specially written to serve as a mathematics companion for Grade 2 students. This 8-chapter volume, which follows closely to the new mathematics syllabus by the Singapore Ministry of Education, is comprehensive as it is suitable for pupils who self-studies at home. It is dedicated to helping students revise in an effective way, as well as to help them prepare confidently for their class tests.
Each topic in Mathematics Tutor 2B, contains the following features:
- Targets to help pupils focus on the relevant concepts during their revision.
- Comprehensive Notes and Worked Examples where the important concepts are emphasized. The worked examples will help them learn how to solve similar types of questions.
- Tutorials by Topics found at the end of each chapter supplement classroom exercises.
- Thinking Skills Corner is where pupils can find more challenging and thought-provoking questions. Here they will be able to train their problem-solving skills by applying the concepts learned in the chapters.
Review Assessments are found after every few chapters to help pupils refresh all the concepts learned I these chapters.
Answers with Complete Worked Solutions are provided at the end of the book and will be useful for reference.
Pupils will find the books very useful during their revision, as it will help them excel in mathematics!
Mathematics Tutor 2B
- Solving More Word Problems
- Money (PLEASE NOTE that some of the questions shows Singapore Currency. Some questions are just generic money questions.)
- Two-Dimensional and Three-Dimensional Figures
- Picture Graphs