Mathematics Tutor 5A (Volume 1) is specially written to serve as a mathematics companion in for grade 5 pupils. This new 6-chapter volume, which follow closely to the new mathematics syllabus by the Ministry of Education, is comprehensive as it is suitable for the student who self-studies at home. It is dedicated to helping pupils revise in an effective and efficient way, as well as to help them prepare confidently for their class tests.
Each topic in Mathematics Tutor 5A (Volume 1) contains the following features:
- Targets to help pupils focus on the relevant concepts during their revision.
- Comprehensive Notes and Worked Examples where the important concepts are emphasised. The worked examples will help them learn how to solve similar types of questions.
- Tutorials by Topics found at the end of each chapter supplement classroom exercises.
- Thinking skills corner is where pupils can find more challenging and thought provoking questions. Here they will be able to train their problem-solving skills by applying the concepts learned in the chapters. Revision assessments are found after every few chapters to help pupils refresh all the concepts learned in these chapters.
Mathematics Tutor 5A (Volume 1)
- Whole Numbers
- Operations of Whole Numbers
- Solvng Word Problem Involving Whole Numbers
- Fractions and Mixed Numbers
- Multiplication of Whole Numbers, Fractions and Mixed Numbers
- Solving More Word Problems Involving Fractions