Mathematics Tutor 4A is the first of a three-book series specially written to serve as your mathematics companion in your Grade 4 classes.
Each topic in Mathematics Tutor 4A contains the following features:
1. Targets to help you focus on the relevant concepts during your revision.
2. Comprehensive Notes and Worked Examples where the important concepts are emphasised. The worked examples will help you learn how to solve similar types of questions.
3. Tutorials by Topics found at the end of each chapter supplement classroom exercises.
4. Thinking skills corner is where you can find more challenging and thought provoking questions. Here you will be able to train your problem-solving skills by applying the concepts learned in the chapters. Revision exercises are found after every few chapters to help you refresh and consolidate all the concepts learned in these chapters.
Mathematics Tutor 4A
- Numbers to 100,000
- Factors and Multiples
- Multiplication and Division of Whole Numbers
- Squares and Rectangles