Maths Tutor 3A is the first of a two-books series specially written to serve as your mathematics companion in you primary 3 classes. This new 8-chapter volume, which follows closely to the newly implemented mathematics syllabus by the Ministry of Education, is comprehensive as it is suitable for the student who self-studied at home. It is dedicated to helping you revise in an effective and efficient way, as well as to help you prepare confidently for your examinations.
As a complete study and answer guide to your mathematics textbook, this series contains more than 500 questions and worked examples.
Each topic in Mathematics Tutor 3B contains the following features:
- Targets to help you focus on the relevant concepts during you revision.
- Comprehensive Notes and Worked Examples where the important concepts are emphasised. The worked examples will help you learn how to solve similar types of questions.
- Tutorials by Topics found at the end of each chapter supplement classroom exercises.
- Thinking Skills Corner is where you can find more challenging and though-provoking questions. Here you will be able to train your problem-solving skills by applying the concepts learned in the chapters.
Revision Exercises are found after every few chapters to help you refresh and consolidate all the concepts learned in these chapters.
Mathematics Tutor 3A
- Numbers to 10,000
- Addition and Subtraction within 10,000
- Solving Word Problems Involving Addition and Subtraction
- Multiplication Tables of 6, 7, 8 and 9
- Multiplication and Division
- Solving Word Problems Involving the 4 Operations
- Money (PLEASE NOTE that some of the questions shows Singapore Currency. Some questions are just generic money questions).